The requirement for this job position is to develop and maintain the infrastructure tools and resources for our company's products.
As a software engineer, you need to work closely with Product Owner as well as Packet Core product developers/testers to develop infrastructure solution to support product development and testing. Your work will include but not limited as follow:
1. Work together with PO and team to develop new infrastructure tool or feature to fulfill product needs, build better development and testing environment, speed up development loop.
2. Troubleshooting and bug fix
3. Collect feedback from product developers and testers and continuously improve infrastructure tools and resources.
4. Maintain and support current infrastructure tools and resources, such as web portal, virtual node and resource pool.
1. Result oriented and flexible
2. Eager to learn and practice new technology
3. Open mind, positive attitude
4. Innovative and solution thinking ability
5. Fluent English communication in both written and spoken
Experience/knowledge within the following areas is required:
1. Work experience with Linux/Unix system
2. at least one of following programming language: C/C++, Java, PHP
3. at least one script languages: python, perl
4. knowledge in web programming
5. Knowledge in MySQL
6. git, svn or clearcase
Experience/knowledge within the following areas is a plus:
1. Automation testing tools development
2. knowledge in NoSQL like MongoDB
3. knowledge in distributed system development
4. Knowledge in core network and 3GPP protocols
5. Knowledge in cloud and data mining
6. Knowledge in Agile, SCRUM